RULE BOOK DISCLAIMER
The rules and/or regulations set forth herein are designed to provide for the orderly conduct of racing events and to establish minimum acceptable requirements for such
events. These rules shall govern the condition of all events, and by participating in these events, all participants are deemed to have complied with these rules. NO
EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF SAFETY SHALL RESULT FROM PUBLICATIONS OF OR COMPLIANCE WITH THESE RULES AND OR
REGULATIONS. They are intended as a guide for the conduct of the sport and are in no way a guarantee against injury or death to a participant, spectator, or official.
Road Warrior RULES 2018
- ANY LARGE REAR WHEEL DRIVE CAR. Stock from front bumper to
rear bumper. No Sports Cars, Camaros, Mustangs etc. NO 78 and Up Monte
Carlos, Vegas, etc.
- A roll cage is required and cannot go through the front or rear firewall. At least
three driver door bars are mandatory. Four-point cages are highly
recommended. A min. of 3 windshield bars ( 1/4 inch min.) in front of the
driver are mandatory.
- Racing seat bolted to cage, racing belts, fire extinguisher, full face helmet and a
neck brace are required. Fire suits, gloves and driving shoes are highly
- One or two digit numbers only. Numbers must be displayed on both sides and the
top of the car with a 14" minimum height.
- No glass allowed, doors must be securely fastened. The car must be stock. No
modifications to the body, suspension, engine, or steering allowed. Plastic
bumper covers, grills, plastic inner fenders, etc. Anything that may cause a
hazard on the track is to be removed. Dash pad may remain.
- ALL flammable material's are to be removed. Door panels, carpet, headliner, OE
seats, etc. Gutting allowed enough to install cage and door bars. Do not get excessive.
- Rear end must be stock. Welding allowed. No mini spools.
- Maximum 8-inch stock style wheel. Must be the same size rim on each corner of the car. All tires must be street legal,
DOT approved, NO mud grips.
- EVERY part on the car from the air box to the pcm is to be OE stock. Exception: 1 inch lug nuts are allowed. Cats maybe gutted and mufflers removed
- A front Passenger will be allowed with door bars, windshield bars, racing seat
and racing belts installed on the passenger's side. A Full face helmet and neck
brace are required.
- The KISS RULE will be enforced in this class. (Keep it Simple, Stupid)
If you can not find where these rules say you CAN do something , then it's a
no, you can't!! Any questions will be decided by the Tech man. The decision will be final.